A fast growing indigenous company servicing the Upstream Sector of the Nigerian Oil and Gas, with offices in Lagos and Port – Harcourt is expanding her operations due to business growth. The Company requires highly experienced and qualified professionals to fill the following positions in their Lagos and Port Harcourt Offices
Job Title: Business Development Managers in Oil and Gas Servicing Coy
Functional Area: Business Development in Oil and Gas (Upstream)
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Lagos and Port- Harcourt
Overall Purpose of Job
- Managing a team tasked with generating business worth over eighty million US Dollars per year in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensuring company's growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization's business goal.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company's business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentoring team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies
- A graduate
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model. .
- A thought leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills,
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
Jobs Title: Financial Controller
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Overall Purpose of Job
- The Financial controller will supervise, plan and co-ordinate the activities of a variety of finance and accounts services that includes general accounting, accounts payable payroll, treasury management, financial reporting, budgeting etc. The candidate will supervise and manage the company's financial and accounting activities while also performing complex accounting analysis and accurate reporting of the company's financial position.
Financial and Management Accounting
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial information for management decision making at the appropriate time.
- Preparation of regular financial planning reports; monthly profit and loss forecast, cash flow and variance analysis
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts
- Managing the organizational overhead cost controlling process
- Ensuring proper project cost controlling practices and performance reporting
- Perform all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
- Delivering management accounting reports (cost of goods sold, profitability, cost center etc)
- Management of ail Tax and pension matters
- To ensure that all financial transactions are captured on SAP
- To coordinate audit, manage and support all external audit activities
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analysis to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans.
- Prepare projections annually and update monthly with actual figures.
Treasury and Account Payables Management
- Management of the organizations bank accounts and banking relationships, ensuring that these relationships are of benefit to the organization.
- Management of the organizations cash flow planning and liquidity analysis
- To assist in sourcing for funds for company projects
- To provide a framework or basis for the review and control of expenditure
- Manage the process of all bank reconciliations and monthly financial reports
Credit and Receivables Management
- Supervise all customer/client billings in line With contracts.
- Establishing and managing relationships with counterpart finance & procurement managers of our clients to guarantee smooth operations and that all receivables are collected within the time frame in which they fall due.
- Managing credit risk exposure to all its clients including credit risk analysis of potential sales opportunities.
- Driving collections process to ensure minimal debt portfolio
- Mentor and develop tile team, manage work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation and building of an effective team dynamic.
- To ensure all team members midyear and year end appraisals are submitted within fifteen days in which they fall due
- To attend all management and 'other external meeting on due dates
- To provide a necessary platform for other members of the finance team to meet their performance objectives
- To initiate a new or improved idea ever, month
- Ensure all finance staff have job descriptions and performance objectives in the first month of the year for old staff and the end of induction for new staff
- Ensure all financial statements and tables are correct and precise
- Minimum of 10 years post - professional experience, at least 4 of which must be in management position in a reputable business environment
- A good University/ HND degree in Accounting
- A second degree/ MBA an added advantage
- Professional accreditation (ACA, ACCA)
- ERP Savvy an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters
- IFRS knowledge is essential
- Experience in developing accounting systems, processes, policies and procedures are essential.
- Strong Project funds sourcing ability
- Budgeting, planning, monitoring and management
- Funds Management
- Assets & Liabilities Management
- Experience on managing taxes.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Excellent team management ability.
- Relationship Management skill
- Proficient in M5 office: MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Excellent verbal & Written Communication
- Strong analytical, organizational and negotiation skills
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager in Oil and Gas Servicing Coy
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Overall Purpose of Job
- Carrying out a variety of activities that provide support and assistance to the HR Manager in order to ensure the provision of HR Programs and services to the employees in a timely, consistent and effective manner.
- Providing HR support to all staff.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with employees, applicants and vendors.
- Supporting policies reviews and implementation,
- Supporting recruitment initiatives and contributing to recruitment objectives and projects.
- Assist with implementing agreed recognition systems and support a work environment that motivates and rewards employees in line with the overall BOG corporate strategy.
- Support the implementation of the ERP HR module
- Support the implementation of training and development programs.
- liaise with the PFAs of the pension schemes
- Participate in meetings regarding staff issues, compensation and HR strategic initiatives
- Recommend solutions and assist as needed in solving day-to-day HR issues/problems
- Support the implementation of new staff induction programs.
- Support the management of the performance management process.
- Support the management of total rewards.
- Support the management of third party contract staff; nationals and expatriates and relevant expatriate staff documentation.
- Support the mapping of staff competencies across roles.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- Provide authorized information from employee personal records.
- Keep track of employee personal details; address, marital status, changes in job titles, etc.
- Issuance of identity cards and other HR Documents to new staff.
- Representing the HR Manager as mandated
- Preparing input for HR Monthly report.
- Any other job assignments given by the HR Manager
- A graduate.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR Management
- CIPM certified
- Good understanding of regulations on Pension, GLA and Employees Compensation
- Good understanding of the execution and management of Expatriate Quota, STR, WP and TWP for expatriates.
- Good understanding of Nigeria labor laws
- Excellent documentation skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent Power Point Presentation skill
- Effective communication: oral and written
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discrete manner.
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to review resumes and employment applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied for.
- Creative and 'out of the box thinking’
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager in Oil and Gas Servicing Coy
Reports To: Head, Supply Chain
Overall Purpose of Job
- To ensure the purchase of right items from right international Sources at the right price and delivered in the right quality, right quantity and on time to clients.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Supply Chain Process to meet company's objectives.
- Work within established Supply Chain Procedures for requisition, processing, validation, delivery and invoicing.
- Effective coordination of all Supply Chain activities.
- Drive Line Pipes and OCTG sourcing and management team
- Build and maintain an effective database for tracking OEMs, Pipes and OCTG mills, OEM accredited distributors, stockists and Equipment suppliers.
- Provide guide and support on ail Major Tenders and Service Contracts.
- Effective and cooperative relationship with relevant government regulatory agencies.
- Put In place Supply Chain strategies to improve the company's competitive edge.
- Establish and manage a data base of approved efficient Customs clearing agents.
- Establish and manage a data base of approved efficient trucking companies.
- Oversee the timely clearing of goods at the Nigerian Ports.
- Ensure the training and development of staff in the department to close up Identified process gaps.
- Ensure goods are delivered on time within agreed price and fit for the customer’s purpose.
- Maintain good relationship with internal and external customers.
- Achieve agreed RFQs conversion to P.Os.
- Process POs to agreed scope.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and safety of documents
- Effectively manage all staff in the Supply Chain Department
- Ensure the training and development of team members to close up identified process gaps.
- Oversee-procurement market research.
- Ensure continuous Supply Chain Improvement.
- Develop and manage relationship with suppliers, locally and internationally.
- Control inventory.
- Manage all Supply Chain Projects.
- Maintain sound relationship with relevant regulatory agencies.
- Manage trucking logistics.
- Oversee the validation of goods and documents.
- Expedite orders.
- Provide feedback to potential suppliers on previously received Quotations
- Minimum of five year’s relevant experience.
- A graduate.
- ERP Knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the deliver; requirements of E& P Companies.
- Purchase order management skill.
- Goods/documents validation skill
- Excellent knowledge of clearing procedures at Nigerian ports; familiarization with the 5- stage clearing process, proper computation and validation of custom duties on ail imported items,
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Long range procurement planning capability.
- Trucking logistics management skill
- Excellent international sourcing skill.
- Receiving and inspection skills.
- Project management skill.
- Excellent RFQ processing skill
- Excellent on-line bidding skill.
- Expediting skill.
- Inventory/stock management skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel /Spread sheet skills.
- Relationship management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Project Software.
- Good multi-tasking skill.
Method of Application
Only candidates that meet the requirements for the advertised positions should apply. Please forward a covering letter highlighting why you should be considered for the Job, a recent copy of your CV and copies of your credentials electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the role you are applying for the subject of your mail. Receipt of applications closes two weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.