Our Client, an indigenous leading social stationery company, has built its reputation over the past 23 years on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services. The company is currently seeking to strengthen its team by hiring vibrant, innovative individuals with high level of initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of sales, you will be responsible for meeting set sales target and managing all social media platforms.
• Set up social media account and managing daily activities
• Influence customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client initiated conversations & advising appropriate marketing, sales & contact center teams as needed.
• Monitor market trends, communicate and liaise internally and externally.
• Prepare and submit weekly marketing plan to the Sales Manager.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
• Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
• Execute sales plans and strategies as required.
A suitable candidate must:
• Have B.Sc. in any discipline, a postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
• Demonstrate a passion for sales and marketing
• Be familiar with graphic designs and social media marketing
• Have experience in social media management
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
To apply, kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application