Career Prime is a talent management company with a sole purpose of imparting young people by helping them sharpen their vision of career choices. We desire to give youths the opportunity to see how far technological innovations have gone over the last few years, whilst we revisit the culture of excursions; purposeful excursions which is a fine blend of learning and fun.
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales Representative (Lekki)
Details: Job Description:
1. Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability of companys products
2. Take order and final invoices as necessary
3. Make frequent clients calls to update customers on available products and follow up/feedback calls
4. Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all companys products
5. Provide client support service in accurate and timely fashion
6. Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with Aframero.
7. Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behaviour in the market place
8. Assign and coordinate the job functions of team Members.
9. Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of the department is realised
10. Maintain the customer relationship software and help generate information and decision that will improve meeting customer needs and satisfaction
11. Ensure all reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports) are submitted as requested.
12. Develop and ensure effective communication and compliance with standards of operation.
13. Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of 3 years Sales/Customer Service Experience
2. A degree in Business Administration, or any related discipline
3. Experience in a furniture company an added advantage
4. Goal oriented
5. Resident on the Island part of Lagos (Preferably Lekki)
Interested and qualified applicants should please send CV to [email protected]
Subject of Email: Customer Service/Sales Representative
Deadline: January 20, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application