Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
The company started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing company that builds and manages payment infrastructure as well as deliver innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
Opportunities in Information Technology.
A vacancy exists for the role of Team Lead – Information Security.
Strategy & Planning
• Gives advice to management on Information Technology security implications and requirements of the business for the achievement of the corporate strategy
• Develops and Implements initiatives for proactively identifying current information security risks and taking steps to mitigate the identified risks
• Works with management to prioritize initiatives and associated spending based on the appropriate Information security risk assessments
• Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through Interswitch’s enterprise workstations, servers, systems, databases and other data repositories
• Ensures the integrity of applications deployed to customers as well as the confidentiality of their data
• Ensures the smooth running of all Information systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email provision
• Develops plans and schedules for upgrades and backups of software and database systems within the Local Area Network
• Manages crisis situations which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
• Reviews, consolidates and presents reports, documentation, proposals, budget revisions, expenditure justification and other relevant information on own area of the business to the management
• Supervises all investigations into problematic activity and provides on-going communication with senior management
Education and Experience
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline
Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator); MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist); OCA (Oracle Certified Associate); OCP (Oracle Certified Professional); OSCA (Oracle Solaris Certified Associate); OSCP (Oracle Solaris Certified professional); LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), ECSA (Certified Security Analyst), CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator), PCIDSS-ISA,
Applications should be made with subject as Team Lead – Information Security.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application