Our Client, an indigenous leading social stationery company, has built its reputation over the past 23 years on the consistent delivery of high quality products and services. The company is currently seeking to strengthen its team by hiring vibrant, innovative individuals with high level of initiatives.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will responsible for managing the printing section of the business.
• Manage effectively a pool of Printers.
• Manage time effectively to complete tasks.
• Have basic knowledge of various print machines and how to operate them.
• Examine proofs or printed sheets in order to detect errors and evaluate the adequacy of impression clarity.
• Conduct quality checks on print orders before delivery
• Monitor production of printed materials to the specification and satisfaction of customers
• Ensure that printing machines are properly maintained
A suitable candidate must:
• be degree qualified
• have a minimum of 3years experience
• have adequate pre and post press knowledge
• have excellent interpersonal skill coupled with an open-minded approach to problem-solving
• have excellent communication and leadership skills
• pay attention to detail to identify and fix problems with print jobs
This position, which is to be filled immediately, offers competitive remuneration to the right candidate.
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application