Career Prime is a talent management company with a sole purpose of imparting young people by helping them sharpen their vision of career choices. We desire to give youths the opportunity to see how far technological innovations have gone over the last few years, whilst we revisit the culture of excursions; purposeful excursions which is a fine blend of learning and fun.
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Details: Responsibilities and Accountability:
1. Overall responsible for activities of sales in head office.
2. Work with head of Sales and other branch supervisors.
3. Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability.
4. Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all companys products.
5. Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the company.
6. Take order and final invoices as necessary.
7. Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of team members are realized
8. Maintain data on competitors and manage price wars with customers
9. Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behaviour in the market place
10. Ensure team understands the correct interpretation of the companyâ€™s condition of sale.
11. Assign and coordinate the job functions of Team Members.
12. Manage Sales and Marketing team members and check every 48hrs that their reports are updated, sent in time, and complete
13. Ensure all members of the team are updated about any new standard operating procedure.
14. Also work with HR to ensure SOPs are updated every six (6) months.
15. Identify gaps in product demand and supply and inform management of such gaps in a bid to be ahead of competitors.
16. Scrutinize all documents and information supplied by customers and analyze questionnaires to ensure that customersâ€™ needs are met.
17. Plan and conduct effective customer follow up and assign staff for follow-up.
18. Attend to all customer grievances and manage such in line with companyâ€™s policies.
19. Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out.
20. Show commitment to personal development in ways deemed important by management.
21. Other duties as assigned.
Special Features of Job Holder
1. The job holder should have a degree
2. At least 2-3 years experience in marketing or any social science
3. Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
In addition to this:
1. The person holding this job must possess excellent interpersonal skills
2. Develop effective customer service skill needed for the job
3. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
4. Should be able to analyze information and make appropriate decision, effective listening skills, problem solving skills and results orientation.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send CV to [email protected]
Email Subject: Sales Supervisor
Deadline: January 20, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application