Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Responsible for attending to
medical accidents and caring for sick personnel and crews on the Rigs and
Acts as the HSE Mangers
adviser on all matters related to hospital services, staff health, health
reporting and the hygienic conditions at all clinics and sick bay
Check and secure that each crew has passed their medical examination before taking aboard.
Respond to accidents and or ill crew member.
Responsible for supervising all company Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) and ensuring that company clinics and operated in accordance with best practice.
Assuring enough supply of medicines and other medical equipment on rig and all other operated clinics.
Keeping medical records of each crew.
Periodic review of MO policy and advising management on all medically related issues.
Plan and execute in-house training and development projects relating to health, medical awareness sessions, sanitation and first aid.
Providing input on Site Specific Emergency Response Planning.
Assist HSE Manager or Safety Officer in their duties as required.
Other tasks as required by HSE or Management.
Education and Training Requirements:
· Must have basic knowledge of rig operations and typical exposure of staff to rig related medical stresses, illnesses and accidents.
· Must have basic knowledge of treatment of accidents and trauma cases/emergency Injuries.
· Must have knowledge of fit-to-work administration.
· Must be familiar with Emergency Rescue and Evacuations.
· Must have knowledge and skills in dealing with accidents and minor and major illnesses.
· Must have knowledge in basic pharmacy; can prescribe effective medications.
· Basic knowledge in recordkeeping.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application