Afm recruit is a recruiting firm based in lekki phase 1 we are looking to hire a digital marketer for a prestigious client in the Lekki Area.
SUMMARY: The digital marketer will be some who is so versatile in marketing using the all the social media platform as a outlet to getting more clients and selling the products of the company. As a digital marketer, who will be involved to developing the organization`s multi-channel communication strategies. You will be required to work across several areas or specialize in a few depending on the size and requirement of the employer.
Key areas include:
• social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
• pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
• mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
• affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
As a digital marketer, you'll need to:
• create and upload copy and images for the organisation's website;
• write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
• provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
• research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
• design website banners and assist with web visuals;
• communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
• conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
• contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
• use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
• contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
• assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
• develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
• keep up to date with current digital trends;
• manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
• negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
The candidate must be a B.SC Holder with an entry level experience
The candidate must have a good knowledge on digital marketing and with a good IT experience.
The candidate must have a good knowledge about social media platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application