Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client in the financial sector requires the role of a Customer Service Officer
The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for customers.
The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person.
Key Duties & Responsibility
The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to include:
- Identify customer needs
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque, business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
- Promote bank products and services
- Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards to Customer Service Supervisor
Education & Experience
Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Interested candidates are to send applications to [email protected] stating the job role as the subject of the mail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application