Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
• The successful candidate is to manage the day to day sales activities of the organization and long term sales strategy for the company.
• The goal is to develop and execute on new concepts, channels and partnerships especially in the hospitality sector.
• Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates and follow through till project is delivered on time.
• Experience in generating and executing on sales ideas.
• Ability to negotiate deals on behalf of Supermart.
• A good understanding of sales theory.
• Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
• Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain (Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)
• Female not more than 27 years old.
• Bachelor degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
• 1-2 years working in data-driven sales and marketing team.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Strong creative outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application